Friday, August 10, 2012

The Power of Radio - An Old Source For A New Trade

Ever since I was 10 years old, I have been intrigued by the power of radio. As a youngster, radio would bring me to sporting events I could not watch, or concerts I could not attend. Then I discovered shortwave and long distance AM radio that took me to cities I could not visit. If I had to choose only one between a tv or a radio, I would choose the radio.

These days the internet can bring so much of this and much more. However, my love for radio will never disappear. Recently, I have discovered another excellent use for it. I have been using the radio resources on my cell phone to listen to podcasts about internet marketing. In many ways, I am using this old source to help me with my new passion of internet marketing. I am learning a great amount of new, helpful information.

One program I have specifically focused on is called "Affiliate Buzz". This program is available online on Webmaster Radio. The hosts of the program are the husband and wife team of James and Arlene Martell. The knowledge they share is backed up by their years of experience with all kinds of online marketing. They are fun to listen to, as they demonstrate a sincere enjoyment for what they do, in addition to the great knowledge they share.

The subject matter of these programs deals with a wide variety of topics. One very helpful one was titled, "How To Grow Your Traffic To 1000 Visitors Per Day". I especially appreciated how they did not guarantee immediate results, but instead stress the need for hard, yet efficient work. The steps they presented were very clear, simple, and easy to implement. In fact, their recommendations explain how to accomplish more in less time. For example, one of the key ideas of this program was maintaining fresh content. They discussed, in detail, how to set up a daily writing schedule that incorporates one's own ideas, along with guest blogs from others. Another program explained how to use the popular outsourcing site Elance effectively, while another discussed developing iPhone apps.

If you are looking to develop your skills as an online marketer, I strongly suggest you listen to these informative programs. I have included a link at the end of this article. Please know that I encourage comments and sharing of any information you may have learned from this or other similar programs that can help new and experienced online marketers. Have an excellent day!

http://www2.webmasterradio.fm/affiliate-buzz/

No comments:

Post a Comment