Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Increase Sales Subliminally

I am a firm believer in the power of using subliminal video and audio to increase brain power. Does it work? It has proven to be effective. That's because we cannot consciously block the postive messages that are being sent to our subconscious mind. The messages that are viewed or heard go directly to the subconscious, which is where our beliefs are formed. Once it is convinced of something, we act it out in confidence.

There are many subliminal videos available. I will recommend a few that I've used and enjoyed. The first is a free one, that I have found to be most effective. It is called the Subliminal Sales Success Secret. Positive messages are flashed subliminally. Some examples are, "I take massive action", "I exceed expectations", "I visualize success". As you are constantly seeing these messages, they are being entrenched into your brain. The more you watch this video, the more entrenched these messages will become. As mentioned, you start to believe it. You truly believe that you can exceed expectations. As a result, you start taking the "massive action" to do so.

Another great thing about this video, is that there is an audio track that accompanies the subliminal messages. The audio is not subliminal. However, it features more powerful, uplifiting commentary that compliments the positive subliminal messages.

Will your sales increase because of this video? Yes and no. A video won't usually help you succeed. However, this video will certainly help develop the positive, faithful attitude you need to be successful in sales or anything in life. Even if I don't see dramatic increases of sales at times, I always come away from this video feeling more positive and capable. It affects my day in a powerful way. I benefit, as do the people around me. It brings an attitude of success, and my day will usually end up that way.

I strongly suggest you watch this video on a regular basis. It's only 8 minutes long. If you watch it even twice a day regularly, I can tell you from experience that you will be empowered. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself. Please let me know how it affects you and helps you succeed. I have included the link at the end of this entry. Have an excellent day!

http://youtu.be/uNQy-2uqdN8

No comments:

Post a Comment