Thursday, June 20, 2013

Am I Doing What It Takes To Make Money Online?

The above title is a question many new online marketers ask themselves. First of all, it is very important to take your task seriously and develop the determination and persistence necessary to succeed.

Besides the basics, I believe there are several easy ideas that, if done with the positive attitude and persistence that is necessary, can bring you the success and income you are seeking from online marketing:

1. Blogging - For me blogging is a passion. What is it you are most passionate about? Answer that question, then tell others about it. Share your knowledge, develop a following, and sell yourself and your products on your own personal space. Of all the methods of marketing, this one is my favorite.

2. Article Writing - This one goes hand in hand with blogging. Article sites (I use Ezine Articles and Street Article) allow you to share your knowledge and advertise your blog to a wide audience. It can potentially bring a great deal of traffic to your blog. At times, I have seen a 50% increase in my blog traffic, and I've only been utilizing the article sites for a very short time. I expect that number to increase as I submit more articles.

3. Mail lists - The sales are in the list they say. Don't have your own list? Use other people's lists. Many ezines and marketers have lists that you can pay (usually a reasonable fee) to send a solo ad to thousands of subscribers.

4. Safe Lists - Before I began article writing, I used this free way to advertise products. I suggest you look into this, especially if you are just starting out. My favorites are GOT, Global, and Active safelists.

5. Videos - This is a great way to advertise. It's like doing your own commercial. YouTube has thousands of videos of people marketing themselves and promoting products. If you can make your video stand out, you can bring a great deal of traffic to your site.

These are just a few examples of the easiest ways to begin making money online. The key is to do try different things and see what works best for you. I wish you the best : )

If you are seeking more information about this topic, I would like to share an excellent article I found while researching this on my own. Enjoy!

http://quickmoney365.com/affiliate-marketing-strategies/

No comments:

Post a Comment